The Sheppard is an Independent, Innovative Marketing Agency providing marketing materials, experiential events, advertising, and unique media solutions to a number of lifestyle brands. We think differently and provide non-traditional marketing solutions with a heavy focus on entertainment, fashion, and wellness to our clients. Our creative workspace is located in Silverlake. Clients include Wolfgang Puck, Cabi, Legends Hospitality, NBC4, OUE Sky Space, ColourPop, Pet Supplies Plus.
Our agency is looking for interns who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in marketing, communications, and video & event production through our 4-6-month internship program. You'll play a supporting role in daily agency operations, production shoots and events, brand, product & current trend research, and proposal development. By the end of the internship program, our hope is that you would have learned how to effectively communicate within a creative business atmosphere, balance several deliverables and tasks at any given, and understand marketing agency structure & processes.
*Computer savvy and proficient on MAC
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Keynote
* Have a personal laptop, cell phone, car, and housing
* Strong writing
* Knowledge of social media websites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
* Knowledge of current events and pop culture
* Articulate, mature, personable, and professional (i.e. you have opportunities to attend meetings, phone conferences, and presentations)
* Detail-oriented and meticulous
* Goal-oriented, driven, determined, consistent, open-minded, and passionate
* Eager to learn about the fields of business, marketing, and communications
* Able to multi-task
* Able to work well independently and in group settings
* Able to work in an open and often active environment
* Able to communicate with individuals in various positions
* Punctual, reliable, and honest
Graphic Design experience is also a plus, though not required, as interns have the opportunity to assist on design projects, such as developing promotional art with the agency's design team.
Send resume/cv and cover letter via e-mail to Lydia[at]TheSheppard[dot]com. Or Submit resume and cover letter on our posting here:
Application Deadline April 20, 2018
#marketing #losangeles #internship #creative