The International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) is accepting applications in all departments including Communications, Development and Programs. ISCP interns engage in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of an international not-for-profit arts organization and gain invaluable experience while being introduced to a vast network of international art professionals. Due to ISCP’s small staff, interns play a critical role in the administration of ISCP’s overall program. ISCP internships can provide a foundation in a variety of skills, and offer experience and contacts for future careers in the following professions: curator, artist, and arts administrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Multitasking, reliability, team player, Mac proficiency (Word and
Excel), basic Creative Suite knowledge a plus
- Experience with database systems (Salesforce a plus), strong organizational skills
- Interest in non-profit arts administration and contemporary art
- Junior-year college level or above to be
To apply send your resume/cv and cover letter (specifying area of interest and availability). to Juliana Cope at jcope[at]iscp-nyc[dot]org.
This is an unpaid internship and can be viewed here