Language Connections is a professional translation company, specializing in complex linguistic translation, localization and interpreting projects. They are seeking an energetic marketing intern to train at their Boston, Massachusetts location. Marketing interns gain knowledge and practical experience in managing blogs and website content as well as innovative marketing techniques utilizing social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, etc. Training will be provided for using and coordinating various data bases.
Language Connections is a professional translation company, specializing in complex linguistic translation, localization and interpreting projects. They are seeking a six-month intern to train in their Translation and Interpreting Project Management Training Program. This program is designed for linguistics and translation students who are interested in acquiring expertise in professional translation project management. Language Connections value the input of every member of their team. If you are a self-motivated individual you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Students or graduates in linguistics, translation, or related studies
- Some experience in the fields of translation, interpretation, or linguistics would be an asset
- Candidates must have a detail-oriented personality and a strong sense of accountability
- Academic or work experience in an international environment is advantageous
- Proficiency with computers and the most common software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Superb written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages is helpful, but not a requirement for this position
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine talent for creative problem-solving
You can visit the internship listing here. Interested applicants can send their resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an unpaid internship